Permits & Approvals Report
ZIPline provides Permits & Approvals Reports that assist lenders in getting comfortable with the closing document requirements of FHA 221(d)(4) and FHA 223(f) financing transactions. While it is not a requirement by HUD to have a formal report, the P&A report provides a concise and third-party verified check via due diligence research on the acceptability of a pending or current structure.
The main purpose of the report is to analyze the requirements of the local, state or federal jurisdictions and determine what permits and approvals are or were required to construct or operate a property.
Depending upon the type of property being covered, a Permits & Approval Report analysis includes:
- Documented research of permits and approvals required for the property, including certificates, permits, approvals, licenses, and qualifications issued by governmental authorities, including, but not limited to:
- Building permits
- Zoning permits
- Special use permits
- Demolition permits
- Construction licenses
- Certificates of occupancy
- Business licenses
- Elevator permits
- Swimming pool permits.
Full zoning analysis, including, but not limited to:
- A formal letter or response from the municipal jurisdiction confirming the zoning district and designation
- Copy of the zoning map from the City/County
- Zoning analysis describing the existing/proposed use and whether or not it is allowed/permitted
- Coverage of all development standards, including setbacks, lot coverage, maximum density, minimum lot area, minimum lot width, and maximum height, building separation, floor-area-ratio, open space requirements, and parking requirements.
- List of all building, zoning, nuisance, and fire code violations affecting the site
- Summary of how the non-conforming code/rebuild clause affects the property, including implications in the event the property becomes non-conforming and damaged and in need of rebuilding
- Copies of applicable code sections, including allowed uses, development standards, parking regulations, and non-conforming/rebuild clause
Our targeted turn for ZIPline Permits & Approval reports is 15 business days.
Typical Cost: $950 to $1,450, depending on specific scope.