ZIPline Streamline Report
Our ZIPline Streamline report is for application where time is of the essence for a purchase or confirmation of already known zoning information. These reports do not typically include municipal documentation such as a formal zoning verification letter or certificates of occupancy. It is a slimmed-down version of our standard report that can be produced more expeditiously so long as there are no special permits or variances associated with the property.
The ZIPline Streamline report encompasses the following:
- Confirmation from the City/County of site zoning
- Copy of the zoning map from the City/County
- Zoning analysis describing the existing use and whether or not it is allowed/permitted
- Coverage of not just common development standards, like setbacks, floor-area-ratio, lot coverage, maximum density, minimum lot area, minimum lot width, and maximum height, but also municipality-specific requirements such as building separation, open space requirements, and other important requirements that most other zoning companies do not tackle
- Parking regulations, including required number of vehicle and bicycle parking stalls
- Summary of how the non-conforming code/rebuild clause affects the property, including implications in the event the property becomes non-conforming and damaged and in need of rebuilding
- Copies of applicable code sections, including allowed uses, development standards, parking regulations, and non-conforming/rebuild clause
Our targeted turn for ZIPline Streamline reports is 5 business days.
Typical Cost: $550